Integrated design includes a full cycle of works to develop the design and estimate documentation:
1) performance by the Chief Designer of all the necessary pre-design work:
- - performance of engineering-geodetic and engineering-geological surveys, examination of the technical condition of building structures (for reconstruction and modernization works);
- - development of options for draft architectural and urban planning solutions to determine the best option;
- - preparation of a complete set of pre-design documentation
- - coordination with the Client and city services;
- - preparation of engineering loads for obtaining technical specifications;
- - assistance to the Client in obtaining technical specifications.
2) development of a set of design estimates project stages — "Architectural project" or "Construction project". Interconnection of all sections and coordination with the Client.
3) approval of design and estimate documentation in the authorities and approval in examinations (environmental, sanitary and hygienic, construction);
4) transfer of a set of design and estimate documentation to the Client with a positive expert opinion;
5) maintenance of field supervision until commissioning